Nominations are now open for the 2022 – 2023 HERDSA NSW Branch Committee election. To take part in the election, simply follow the steps below.
Step one: read through the details
Start by reading the details in the Word document below.
Step two: complete the nomination form
Fill in the (Word) nomination form below.
Step three: submit the form
Submit the completed nomination form to the Branch Secretary, Dr Saeed Shaeri (email@example.com). Nominations close at 5:00 p.m. (AEDT) on February 1, 2023.
Nominations are open to any current (2022 – 2023) financial member of the HERDSA NSW Branch. If the number of persons nominating for a role exceeds the number of positions available for that role, a voting process using a digital method will be made available. All existing financial HERDSA NSW members will be eligible to vote in the branch elections. The results will be announced on February 28, 2023.
- Call for nominations opens: December 8, 2022
- Nominations close: 5:00 p.m. (AEDT) February 1, 2023
- Voting (if required) opens: 9:00 a.m. (AEDT) February 6, 2023
- Voting (if required) closes: 11:59 p.m. (AEDT) February 19, 2023
- Results announced: February 28, 2023